Agent Access Program Benefits
Now Available for ALL Real Estate Agents!
A trusted sale with 1% referral at closing
Agents who bring OfferPad an unlisted* property that we successfully purchase will be paid 1% of the purchase price at closing.
There are many instances when selling a home to OfferPad may be the right move for you and your client:
- When a home is not in list-ready condition.
- When family, work schedules, or pet situations make it difficult to show a home.
- When the home has a tenant and is difficult to show.
- When the homeowner is relocating to a different state and needs a certain, quick sale.
- When you’re already listing a home at a discount for family or friends.
- When a long closing period is inconvenient, we close based on the homeowner’s schedule.
- When your client doesn’t want to miss out on their dream home by having to write a contingent offer, because they don’t know if the can get their existing home under contract.
Because OfferPad provides your client with the ultimate selling experience, feel confident in knowing:
- There are no appraisals or financing surprises before closing.
- Your client won’t have to move twice.
- We allow them to stay in the home up to three days after closing.
- We close on your client’s schedule, between 5 and 120 days.
Click here to request a purchase offer on behalf of your client
Additional Benefits Available for Participating Agents
Get on-demand access to customers when you show OfferPad homes
We’re expanding our ultimate customer experience to homebuyers and agents with the launch of Agent-on-Demand.
The future of real estate is now! Homebuyers can access and self-tour OfferPad homes at their convenience, with Instant Access. Once the homebuyer presses the engage-an-agent button, our agent partners will be sent a real-time text to meet the buyers at the home within minutes.
- Earn 1% commission for helping the homeowners through the buying process.
- Receive referrals to show potential buyers other OfferPad homes.
- Get referrals to show potential buyers other MLS homes.
- Get referrals to list homes that don’t fit OfferPad’s criteria or area requirements.
- Get referrals from buyers who call when they see OfferPad signs and want assistance in finding a new home.
- Host open houses in OfferPad homes.
- Meet interested buyers and sellers immediately.
Click here to apply as a participating agent