Free local move
We offer a free local move to every seller.
How Offerpad’s free move works
- Once we’re under contract, the moving company will call you directly to get things started.
- Your move will be scheduled, don’t worry—you can always reschedule if needed.
- You pack your personal belongings in boxes. Need packing service?
- It’s moving day! Your professional moving team will get to work and complete your move quickly, carefully, and efficiently!
- Offerpad will pay the moving company directly. You’ll only be responsible for any additional costs that you and the movers agree on prior to the move (such as extra insurance for certain items).
- You’re all set. Don’t forget to tell us how things went—we’ll send you a quick survey asking you how the moving company performed.
Common questions related to your move
Additional information about the local move
- In order to take advantage of the free local move program, Offerpad may require a minimum of a 7 to 21 days’ notice (depending upon the market and time of year) prior to the close of escrow.
- Additional square footage, weight and other services may be purchased and selected by the customer directly from the moving company.
- Our Free Local Move is only available to customers who have sold their home to Offerpad.
- The move must originate from the home purchased by Offerpad and delivered to a single local destination/address within a 50-mile radius of customer’s origin zip code.
- If combined with our three-day Extended Stay program, the free local move is valid up to 3 days after Offerpad purchases your home.
- Certain services are not included in the free move and are available for purchase directly from the moving company. These include packing, packing materials (regular packing boxes), appliance disconnect/reconnect, furniture disassembly/assembly, live plant moving, hazardous materials moving (aerosols, gas cans, ammunition, and more), the cost of moving heavy or oversized items (safes, wine storage, pianos, and more), and additional personal property insurance. The cost and availability of these items varies by market—please check with your Offerpad homeowner consultant for specific details.
- Terms and conditions of the free move may change at any time at the sole discretion of Offerpad.